Language skills testing services

Do you require a language skills certificate that is acknowledged both at national and at international levels either for your CV, or for professional career advancement?

  • Cambridge certificate tests can be arranged to measure your progress in English as a second language (www.cambridgeESOL.org);
  • to measure your French as a second language, you can undergo the DELF Diplom (Diplôme d‘Etudes en langue française) tests (www.institut-francais.fr);

German language skills tests can also be arranged, care of the Goethe Institute (www.goethe.de).

Contact us we can provide the necessary preparation and see to the test booking procedure for you.